1. I’m thankful to live in the United States of America. Having been to 24 countries, I can testify that I am extremely fortunate to live in America, the beautiful
2. I’m grateful for the brave men and women who have fought for our freedom
3. I realize that the history of our country is not spotless; we have made grave errors in our past
4. We have current weaknesses in our political system and I pray we can one day not judge each other based on if we’re Republican or Democrat or based on the color of our skin (yes, racism still exists)
5. It’s not all about us. Being “America First” is not a biblical view. God does not show favoritism for people or man-made entities. He does, however, show up when men and women seek Him.
6. Changes in policy and laws will not bring revival; revival begins when His people seek His face and His will to be made manifest in our lives
7. It’s never been a better time to be a sold-out, American Christian. Our country is continually flooded with immigrants and refugees from all over the world and the mission field is now, more than ever, at our doorstep
8. Let’s keep praying for our President and our country without neglecting our brothers and sisters around the world. May be be a country that spreads the love of Jesus to all!
Happy Independence Day, America!